Love That Tune!
Welcome to Love That Tune!
Thursday 18 September 2008
Banksy Tattoos - Skin stencils
When I started researching Banksy Tattos, I thought it would be a bit of a struggle - but I was SO wrong.
It appears having tattoos inspired by Banksy’s graffiti is actually very common. If you got one thinking you would have something ‘different’ then sorry to burst your bubble!
I think the tattoo with the wall detail behind it is massively over egging the pudding, on all fronts!
I'm not a fan of these inks to be honest. I would only get some ink if I knew it was the best tattoo ever, and if I ever saw one that was better I would be gutted... Banksy is good, but he aint good enough to get a piece of me... and judging by the picure above I'm not sue that little likes them either.

Labels: ,

posted by Bear @ 11:37  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Shoutbox

Welcome to Love That Tune! Put a Donk! on it! If you're a producer/DJ and you want us to post your tune or mix on the site then please send us an email.

If you're an artist that is featured and you want your tune taken down then please get in contact. Please comment, we like to hear your thoughts ... most of them anyway!

bear@lovethattune.com

trick@lovethattune.com

About Me

Name: Bear
Home: London, United Kingdom
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Favourite Links and Vids
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER